If you are applying for scholarship funding for the terms beginning prior to July 1, 2018, please contact us for an application.
To Apply Online
- Become a Gateways Registry Member and log into your Registry Dashboard.
- Make sure your contact and employment information are correct by choosing Update.
- After you have updated your information, go back to the My Registry and choose Apply.
- Select Gateways Scholarship Program tab and choose Apply Now.
- Walk through the steps and once complete choose submit application, you will need to print the Online Application Packet. This packet contains a list of the required documents that must be mailed to INCCRRA to complete your application.
After you application is reviewed, you will be notified of your eligibility by email.
To Apply by Paper
If you are applying for Gateways Scholarship for the first time you need to:
- Be a Gateways Registry member. If you are already a member, register here.
- Complete the Gateways Scholarship Application and Information Update form.
- Collect all your required documentation using the checklist provided in the application.
- Mail everything to:
INCCRRA/ApplicationsAfter you application is reviewed, you will be notified of your eligibility by email.
1226 Towanda Plaza
Bloomington IL, 61701
Remember, you must continue to meet all Gateways Scholarship Program requirements to have a scholarship renewed - including submitting grades at the end of each term and paying your portion of tuition and fees.
You may apply for other financial aid opportunities through your local community college or university. Additional information concerning financial aid can be obtained at http://www.collegezone.com.